2007 Crowned Prince & Princess Charm Pageant
On March 10-11, 2007, contestants from all over the state gathered at the Capital Plaza Hotel in Frankfort for the 3rd Annual Crowned Prince & Princess Charm Pageant. Contestants competed in formal wear, sportswear and interview.
At the conclusion of the pageant, two supreme winners and seven division winners were crowned. This year, several new optionals categories were added including Western Wear and 1950’s Wear .
Overall Supreme Winners
At the conclusion of the pageant, two supreme winners and five division winners were crowned. Dawn McDonald of Frankfort, KY and Kaylee Jones of Loretto, KY captured the Overall Supreme Winners. They walked away with Cash! Trophies! Lots of prizes!
2007 Crowned Prince & Princess Charm Titleholders
- Mackenzie Harris of Harrodsburg, Crowned Princess Tiny Princess
- Aaliyah Hawkins of Danville, Crowned Princess
- Kaylee Jones, Crowned Princess Young Miss, Overall Supreme Winner
- Brittany Clark, Crowned Princess Young Teen
- Dawn McDonald, Crowned Goddess, Overall Supreme Winner
Optionals are designed as an extra component that is fun and exciting for the contestants and is not included in the overall score.
- Brittany Clark, Interview Winner
- Dawn McDonald, Interview Winner
- Macen Witt, Interview Winner, Rising Star Winner
- Gracie Cox, 1950’s Wear Winner
- Aaliyah Hawkins, Western Wear Winner
Dawn McDonald of Frankfort and Kaylee Jones of Loretto, KY captured the Overall Supreme Title! They walked away with CASH! CROWNS! TROPHIES!